Lawyers operate in an ever-changing environment with respect to market competition, loss trends and the economy. Lawyers Professional Liability Insurance (LPL), also referred to as Legal Malpractice or Errors & Omissions (E&O), protects the law firm and its attorney’s legal liability resulting from the performance of legal services.
As LPL experts, we have have a thorough understanding of coverage and claim issues. We specialize in assisting law firms facing these risks by giving them the confidence that their insurance coverage will protect them in times of need.
Our experienced team works to identify every client’s unique needs, benchmark them against similar firms to identify areas of improvement, and deliver big results.
With extensive experience, access to 40+ professional liability insurance markets, and proprietary technology, we can: - Leverage all-digital applications once and make minor revisions each year – saving you hours of time and frustration. - Provide consultation to your Firm to help you understand coverage & arrive at the ideal solution - Manage the entire insurance buying solution digitally via Embroker.com - Provide current market knowledge and industry news - Assist in tracking market conditions, competition and new products
Let our team customize your LPL programs with these policy features:
- Broad coverage grant / definition of professional services
- Mutual choice of counsel
- First dollar defense / Damages Only Deductible
- Claims expense outside the limit
- Reinstatement of limits
- Disciplinary / Regulatory Proceedings coverage up to $100K
- Subpoena assistance coverage
- Crisis Management Coverage
- Cyber / Network security extension endorsements
- Softened settlement provision / hammer clause
- Enhanced Territory (worldwide) coverage provision
- Punitive Damages Coverage with most favorable venue