Up to $100,000 in AWS Activate Credits
AWS Activate customers get a 10% premium credit with code AWS10
The premier insurance for startups and tech companies. Directors & Officers, Errors & Omissions, Fiduciary Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Cyber Liability — all a part of Embroker’s Startup Insurance Program, the first ever fully digital insurance program designed specifically for startups.
Whether you are a two-person startup launching a new company in your garage or a venture-backed startup, AWS Activate provides startups with low cost, easy-to-use infrastructure needed to scale and grow their businesses. With AWS Activate, startups get access to the resources they need to quickly get started on AWS – including credits, technical support, and training.
Get a quote in minutes – not weeks or months.
Designed for startups, backed by A+ rated reinsurer, Munich Re.
Minimal questions – no equity ownership or financial statement details needed.
Up to 20% better pricing AND better coverage!
Coverage can be bound in a matter of minutes and at stellar prices. It’s not just better than other options in the marketplace, it’s on an entirely different level.
Embroker’s Startup Insurance Program
The first ever fully digital insurance program designed specifically for startups, backed by one of the world’s leading reinsurers, Munich Re:
- Directors & Officers: Protects founders and their executive teams from risk inherent in making decisions as company leaders.
- Errors & Omissions: Protects your company and employees against claims of inadequate work or negligent actions.
- Fiduciary Liability: Protects your company in the case of mistakes made in the administration of employee benefit programs.
- Employment Practices Liability: Protects your company from potential employment-related harassment or discrimination lawsuits.
- Cyber Liability: protect your company by offsetting costs involved with recovery after a cyber-related security breach.
“Embroker makes the way we were dealing with insurance before seem ancient.”
– James Joun, COO, Rinse Inc.